Workplace Donation

Lockdown (Stay at Home order) has been hard on me. For four months, starting March, I have had a case of blue balls. Sure, I have been jerking off a lot to my girlfriend's nudes and her tease-y chats, but I hadn't felt a wet pussy or a pliable pair of lips around my dick, for four fucking months. For the past three weeks or so, I have started going to work. Work and no sex -- that is how hell would be like. Last Sunday, my phone buzzed. It was 4 PM, my girlfriend usually naps during that time, but it was a message from a friend-colleague, Nisha.

Hey, what's up, she had DM-ed. It was an inane message, except that she doesn't text me often. Nisha has been married for the last two years. Her husband has a factory of some sort in the suburbs. For most of the Lockdown, she had been stuck in the city, with her husband in the suburbs, waiting furtively for his factory to open. Now, the factory had opened, but they don't have any orders have coming up. So, he has scurried back to the city, to live and fuck his wife. I know all this, because, Nisha routinely drops into my office to chat-up about her life. I have a private chamber to myself and the office is pretty empty after 5 PM. She gets plenty of time to tell me these little details about her life.

She and I came to Bombay and joined the firm in 2015. For the first year, I had only known of her, because she was hard to ignore. She was a short woman, a little over five feet, with dark black hair which was almost always tied up in a bun. She had prominent eyelashes and a delicate nose. Her skin was flawless porcelain and her body was curvy. It took hard work to peel the gaze off of her huge bubble butt. Her gait accentuated the best parts of her body -- a huge ass and an ample bust. Her waist was thick but in a raw attractive sense.

I started talking with her, a year after knowing of her. By happenstance, she and I moved into the same building. She lived one floor above me. In those days, we both were learning about adulthood and it was comforting to know that somebody else was bumbling through the responsibilities that come from being on your own. We became fast friends. She would drop by my place often; we would eat and drink and talk late in the weekends. On my couch, with a pint of beer, I would steal glances at her thick white thighs. Love bites will look gorgeous on those thighs, I would think as she would be talking about her relationship problems. I had my own problems. Back then, I was just another guy, in a somewhat unhappy relationship, lusting for a thick and curvy woman, sitting in shorts beside me. That was all.

Between 2016 and 2018, I went in and out of relationships. In January 2018, I was blissfully involved with a woman whom I thought was the one. Snigdha gave me everything that I wanted -- warmth, love and a hot body to pound. I didn't think twice when Nisha told me that her mother has arranged for her marriage with a Marwari guy with a factory in Vasai. She continued to come to my office chambers, and we would talk about inane things and in April 2018, she was married. Her marriage hadn't been happy from the beginning. In her own words, demanding husband, regressive in-laws, and a lot of mediocre sex could sum up Nisha's married life.

For the past couple of weeks, Nisha and I have been meeting frequently. She didn't have a chamber of her own, so without fail, at 5 PM, she drops my chamber and we talk about this and that. Last Wednesday, we had a curious interaction.

"How am I looking today?" she had asked one day. She was wearing body-hugging salwar-kameez. It showed off her breasts, with a hint of cleavage whenever she rested her elbows on my table to talk.

"Very pretty," after a hesitant moment I added, "and very hot"

I had expected a chide, but instead, her face went red, "Thank you."

"Adish doesn't see me that way," she said.

Wary of another episode of hearing about her marital troubles, I kept quiet.

"He wants a baby now," she had said.

"Oh!" Now, I was interested. "And you don't?"

"No, I don't want a child with his genes. He is dumb and cruel!" She was looking straight at me. That made me uncomfortable.

"So, how is the sex working now? He isn't pulling out anymore?" I wanted to deflect the topic with a jest, but I was also imagining her spreading her legs and taking Adish's cum. I expected Nisha to change the topic after this.

"No! He isn't!" She was worried, "I tell him the wrong dates for my cycle and let him do me only in my least fertile times. But it's still not safe."

I pretended to care, "That's a problem. The only solution is to tell him that you don't want to be a mother now."

"I want to be a mother!" she seemed hurt.

"I am 30! I want to get pregnant, but I don't want his child growing inside me."

The specific choice of words piqued my interest, "So, what do you have in mind?"

Her voice almost dropped to a whisper, "I want your child."

I felt a stir in my pants. She's surely not suggesting what I think she's suggesting.

"Okay, this is a serious thing." I was trying to be sensible here, "You can find a sperm bank, I can donate the sperm and you can have it done. I don't know any details about this. But all that will be very difficult to keep hidden from your husband."

She was shy and then smiled, "I was thinking of a more direct approach."

I didn't have any doubt about this then, I was direct, "So, you want me to fuck you and cum inside you. And keep doing that, till you are pregnant with my child." As I said it, I could feel a definite erection.

"Yes," she said quietly. "He is going to go back to his place and will come to do me only when I tell him about my cycle. I hate how he thinks I am some sort of machine to produce his hideous baby! I will tell him my least fertile times and he's too stupid to figure out I am lying."

She took a pause, leaned towards me, and deliberately showed me more of her breasts, "In the meantime, I will tell you when I am most fertile. He will be away; you can come and fuck me. I have always imagined you to be my lover. I wish I had said this before, but I want you on top of me, I want you to do me and finish inside me. I want to carry your child in me."

Her honesty startled me, and I don't get startled easily. "This is a dangerous proposal Nisha. I will not take any responsibility for the child. I will never acknowledge that it's mine," I said

"Of course! Adish will take care of the child. You know we have no shortage of money. We can certainly afford a child. Nobody, except you and me, will know that you are the real father."

She had thought this through. It all sounded deceitful, dirty, and sexy.

"Hi," I replied to her text.

"Come to my place now. I need your cum inside me now," she wrote back.

When she opened the door, she was wearing a flimsy top, which showed too much of her side boobs. Her short pants were straining against her broad ass and thighs. I walked in without saying a word.

When I turned around, she was still standing by the door, looking at me with an expression that was both shy and mischievous.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" I was reaching my packet of smokes.

"You know I don't mind a bit of smoke. But, are you nervous?" she asked.

I wasn't nervous, I was excited about this unusual arrangement. Without answering her, I sat down at her couch. Nisha didn't keep a very tidy house. I set aside a towel before sitting down on the couch.

"I texted you right after taking a bath. I wanted to be fresh for the first time you enter me," She sat further away from me on the same couch. I took a long drag of my smoke before asking her, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I -- "

"Before you answer, know this," I interrupted, "Once we start, I will forget about our little arrangement. I will do you as a man does a woman."

Her eyes were wide open, her heart-shaped face waiting for what's to come next. She was wearing too many clothes though.

Half-way through my smoke, I told her, "Stand in front of me"

"What?" she was expecting me to be a gentle lover who will make love to her.

"You heard me," I said.

She got up and walked a slow walk in front of me. I made myself comfortable on her couch, before telling her, "Take off your clothes."

She didn't make a move.

"Do I have to repeat everything twice?" She was startled by my short commands, but she started stripping down. It didn't take long for this friendly and curvy work friend of mine to stand naked in front of me. A prominent mangalsutra shamelessly hung on her neck and two lonely bangles on both of her wrists -- all symbols of her marriage with another man. She kept her legs pressed closed and her hands were involuntarily covering her breasts. I took one last drag of my smoke, before beckoning her to me.

She took small steps towards me, still keeping her legs closed as much as possible. When she was almost onto me, I got up, pulled her by her waist. With my other hand, I brushed aside a stray strand of hair from her face, "What are you afraid of?" I whispered. I peered into her eyes, before kissing her. It was our first kiss and I loved the softness of her lips. I was slow and gentle, and I felt her body relax around me. She wrapped her hand around my head, I pulled her naked body by her thick waist. My fingers dug into her soft skin.

She broke off the kiss, to hug me. Her body was soft, and her boobs were pressed against me. I let my hands rest on her ass cheeks.

"I like this," she was almost whispering. We broke off the hug, and wordlessly, she bent down to undo my pants. With both hands, she started pleasuring me -- one hand fondling my balls and other stroking my almost hard dick.

"Get down on your knees," I commanded.

She did that, all the time looking into my eyes. For the first time, I noticed the kohl in her eyes. I had a sudden urge to smudge it. I held her by the back of her head, with a fistful of hair as my handle. She opened her mouth to gasp and perhaps protest. I shoved my dick rather roughly into her mouth. The wetness of her mouth made me fully hard in moments. I kept myself buried in her mouth until her hands started flailing. I pulled her head away, to let her gasp for some air, before continuing the process. The fourth time around, she was retching, her throat protesting against my invasions.

When I let her go, her face was a mess. Her mouth was moist from phlegm. Her kohl was smudged and formed dark patches under her eyes. She was sniffling and she looked like she will start crying. My dick was hard and wet, and aching for more. I turned her so as to have the back of her neck on the edge of the coach. I rested my hands on the backrest of the sofa, and gently lowered myself into her open mouth. Her eyes were terrified when I started going in and out of her mouth. Her legs twitched, her hands pushed my thighs, she was gagging and trying to get words across. She turned her head away and my dick brushed past her wet cheek instead of entering her mouth. I held her head down by the forehead. I rested a knee on the edge of the couch to steady myself. I held her face in place, with a strength emboldened by my lust for her wet mouth. She squirmed, she pushed, she tried to move her face away, but all in vain.

I fucked her mouth till I broke her. At last, she stopped protesting and started opening her mouth wider to accommodate me and let her throat take me. She learned to take breaths between my thrusts. Her body stopped protesting. Her flailing hands found other things to do.

She was pinching her nipple with one and pleasuring herself with another. Blissful, I closed my eyes and settled into a rhythm.

Soon, I felt her shudder and shiver. It was a mild orgasm, but I saw her fingers moving vigorously and her legs spread open on the floor. The mixture of spit and phlegm from her mouth had made a slimy layer over her mangalsutra and had started trickling down further towards the gap between her breasts.

She finally came hard. She held my thigh with her free hand and dug deep into my skin to hold, as she trembled. On cue, I started thrusting myself harder into her mouth. As she loosened her grip around my thighs, I gave her mouth one last deep thrust, burying her nose at the base of my dick. I let her go and stood upright in front of her.

She was sitting on the floor spent. Her legs were spread wide on the floor and she was slumping against the couch. One hand rested on her clit, while the other laid carelessly to her side. The nipple she was playing with was red and moist. Her chin shone with her spit and her tears made dark streaks on her cheeks. Her face was flushed, a slight pink on her porcelain cheek. I had left red marks from my grip on her temples. But there was a smile, a faint smile.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly on her lips.

"That was good," she said throwing her head back to rest on the seat of the couch.

"You are a quick learner," I reached for my packet of smokes. My dick was still hard, and I wanted my release. As I lit my cigarette, my hard dick was wagging in front of her face, still glistening from the moisture of her mouth. I saw lust in her eyes, but she was too spent to act upon the lust. With the cigarette between my lips, I reached for my phone. My girlfriend had texted me asking about my day. I decided to reply to her after I am home. Without looking away from my phone, I told her, 'I want to do you in your bed.'

She gathered herself and started getting up but was too weak to get up on her won. I gave her my hand and pulled her up. She didn't let go of my hand and started leading me to her bedroom.

I dropped the cigarette on the floor of the bedroom that she shared with her husband and let it burn out. She didn't seem to mind a little mess. We got into bed, facing each other. Her face was sticky and rough from the dry phlegm. She was still sniffling a little. She held me and put her leg around me. I pushed closer, my cock getting hard from her embrace. She kissed me and guided my hand to her pussy. I pushed her so that she laid on her back, giving me better control over her clit. I rested my head on my elbow and started circling her. Her kisses became more and more distracted.

Before long, I started hearing the faint sound of cluck cluck cluck telling me of an impending orgasm. She stopped kissing me, too lost in her pleasure to have control over her lips. She was breathing hard, her breasts heaving with every sharp intake. Her nipples were hard and erect. They were dark and a sexy contrast against her pale skin. I kept a steady rhythm at her clit and went on to suck her nipple. When I looked up, she was moaning softly, her eyes were closed and had her mouth was open. I gave the nipple a playful bite, pressuring my teeth around it. She winced pleasurably and held my hair with both her hands, pushing my head down on her nipple.

I stopped abruptly, her eyes shot open at the sudden loss of pleasure, she writhed in the agony for being pleasured more. Keeping my gaze fixed at her, I got on top of her. I took off my tee-shirt and spread her legs. She reached out for my dick and guided its head to enter her. With a swift thrust, I was inside her. Her wet pussy gave me no resistance and her eyes widened with the suddenness of my entry.

She started pushing me towards me. Our rhythm matched almost instantly. It seemed only natural that I was fucking Nisha. Her thick thighs were spread wide and her hands embraced my neck. I slide both of my arms underneath her back and grabbed her neck from behind. My thrusts were slow and deep.

In heat of passion, we had forgotten to switch on the fan or the air conditioner. We were drenched in sweat within mere minutes, our bodies sticky with dirty sweat of adultery. Her breasts were shining in her sweat. Sweat started trickling down her face from my forehead. She reached for a folded sheet and wiped my forehead with it, while keeping her gaze fixed into my eyes. Her pussy was flowing with juices, wetting the base of my dick, and some part of my ball-sack. I was close to cumming. I quickened my thrusts -- quick and shallow thrusts. Her eyes widened in anticipation. Suddenly, her mouth went slack and she arched her back. She threw her head back and started moaning loudly. I felt her pussy tightening around my dick.

And then, I came. I thrust deep into her and let her pussy drain me. She moaned in a deep voice, shivering and tried to push me deeper into her. I stayed like that till my dick softened. When I pulled out, my dick was glistening without juices intermingled. We both were silent for some time, catching our breaths. I asked her to switch on the air conditioner.

I reached out for a smoke, only to realize I had left it in the living room. I started to get up, "Don't go home so soon," she said grabbing my arm. I smiled and told her that I just needed a smoke.

When I returned, she had unfurled a thin sheet and had covered her naked body. I stood beside the bed, still naked. I lit a cigarette and noticed that she was looking at my face. She had put both her palms under her head and was lying on her side. I got in the bed and into the sheets. I put my arms around her so that she could rest her head on my shoulder.

"This was so much better than I had thought," she said while curling fingers on my chest. When I didn't say anything, she held me tighter and asked, "Is every baby-making session going to be this exhausting?"

"Do you mind?" I asked in between my drags.

"I still have to let my husband do me and be enthusiastic about it. If you do me like this, I will have to pretend even harder to like his mediocre fucks," she giggled.

"Well, you're stuck with him for your life. But yes, I hope I get to do you some more times before you are knocked up."

She licked my ears, "I would like that too."

https://twitter.com/sitinilo

https://www.twipu.com/sitinilo

https://www.twipu.com/budiguxu

https://twitter.com/riwetiqo

https://www.twipu.com/riwetiqo

https://twitter.com/hoguduwo

https://www.twipu.com/hoguduwo

https://twitter.com/kuxexipa

https://www.twipu.com/numowelu

https://twitter.com/qunivasa

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

An Unspoken Arrangement

The Girl Next Door Pt. 05

Home Remedies